This game has a development article
This game has a prerelease article
Get more people to help out with this page.
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
killer7 is the first Suda51 game released in the West and also the final game from the Capcom Five for the GameCube. It's a weird journey of a man and his six assassin personalities against a demi-god and his explosive goons called Heaven Smile.
| Unused Sounds|
A few audios, alternative credits and even Kevin voice was cut.
| Unused Areas|
Part of them were changed or removed, but still hidden on the disc.
By using the codes below, you can access a stage selector.
|New Game - Disc 1||New Game - Disc 2|
PC2J-WRZC-3DK60 WMCN-NTQ2-YD2K3 JG0B-BFQ6-Q050E
UMM3-J2EK-F63U1 Y349-W7VF-3NFDK YVA1-QFFM-4ECEJ
By using the codes below, you can access a debug menu.
Here are the controls:
|Left Triggers / Right Triggers||Switch between debugging pages.|
|D-Pad ← / D-Pad →||Select a debugging option.|
|D-Pad ↑ / D-Pad ↓||Change the value selected.|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
There are unused rooms, but most of them appear to be for testing. Part of them is for the game functionalities, while the clear texture ones appear to be an early version of Target 04: Alter Ego. It's likely that the person model was used to have a scale reference, but it does appear in a few 2003 screenshots.
The Japanese PS2 version censors a handful of cutscenes; these scenes are not altered in the Japanese GameCube version.
- Angel: in the first scene of a person being blown up by a Heaven Smile, body parts aren’t visible in the explosion.
- Angel: the back injuries of the first woman are obscured (though still visible in gameplay).
- Angel: the scene of the second woman is altered to only show her torso after the explosion, and her character model is removed from the room during actual gameplay.
- Cloudman: Samantha's scene in Cloudman is shortened, her moaning is removed, and rave music is played over the scene.
- Cloudman: Susie's scene is altered to remove the entire section with the bleeps (along with some related sentences at the end); the remaining lines are otherwise untouched.
- Encounter: The Curtis/Pedro scene is altered at the end to hide the decapitated head.
The tape recordings and related quiz answers in Smile Part 2 are different in the Japanese version.
The remnant psyches' dialog is machine-translated from Japanese to English and recorded from text-to-speech software, and clearly audible in the Japanese version. In international releases, their voices are heavily filtered to be less intelligible.