King of the Monsters 2 (SNES)
|King of the Monsters 2|
King of the Monsters 2 makes the series into a beat-'em-up of sorts, as upgraded versions of three of the original monsters team up to fight the wacky alien minions of (King) Famardy.
At the mode select screen, press Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Left on controller 1, then hold Select+Y on controller 2 and press Start on Controller 1. Select either "1P vs. Computer" or "1P and 2P vs. Computer". The debug menu will appear after you choose your character(s). The functions of the menu are as follows:
- PL1 and PL2: Another character select.
- Stage: Level Select. Press L and R to select the level to play.
- Sound: Sound Test. X and Y select the sound to be played and A and B play it.
- Mode: Set this to "Debug" to display some debugging information at the top left of the screen during gameplay.
- Boss: The name of this option seems to indicate a boss battle selector, but there doesn't appear to be a way to toggle it...
Copyright 1992,93 now production Created by SENKAN Kiyoshi
Most of the bosses had their names changed between versions.
|HUGE KEAL||HUGE FROGGER|
|HORN DU OUT||EIFFLELYTE|
|YAM A MOROON||CLAWHEAD|
|KILI KILI||BEETLE MASTER|
The King of the Monsters series
|SNES||King of the Monsters 2|
|Genesis||King of the Monsters 2|