Micro Machines 64 Turbo
|Micro Machines 64 Turbo|
This game has debugging material.
Micro Machines 64 Turbo is about those little toys everyone played with in their childhood, which even allows 8-player multiplayer for those big birthday parties. It is a port of the 1997 PlayStation game Micro Machines V3.
On the pause screen, press C-Left, Up, Down, Down, C-Left, C-Right, C-Right, C-Up, C-Down. This'll gain you access to the following button combinations in-game:
- Z + C-Down - Wins the game instantly.
- Z + Analog Stick - Rotate the camera.
- Z + L or Z + R - Zoom in and out, respectively.
- Z + C-Left - Makes the AI take control of your machine.
- C-Left + C-Right + C-Up + C-Down - Blows up all cars.
|The Micro Machines series|
|Game Boy (Color)||Micro Machines • Micro Machines V3|
|Game Gear||Micro Machines • Micro Machines 2: Turbo Tournament|
|Nintendo 64||Micro Machines 64 Turbo|
|Nintendo DS||Micro Machines V4|