Strider Returns: Journey from Darkness (Genesis)
|Strider Returns: Journey from Darkness|
This game has a hidden level select.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Get a high score of 2,000 points or more, then enter ENIREHTAK as a name. The sound of an explosion will confirm correct entry, and the following button combinations as well as track 16 "Game Complete" in the music test menu (which is normally disabled by default) will now be available:
- Down + A + B + C: hide the "- Pause -" text.
- Right + A + C: add an extra life; will take effect/have a sound effect play when you unpause.
- Left + A + C: add a minute to the timer; will take effect/have a sound effect play when you unpause.
- Down + Right + A + B + C: Makes Strider invincible.
- Up + A + C: skips to the next level; takes effect immediately.
Alternately, activate patch code FFF5EC:FFFF.
"ENIREHTAK" is Katherine spelled backwards. Katherine refers to Katherine Findlay the eldest daughter of the lead programmer for the Genesis/Mega Drive version Allan Findlay.
|The Strider series|
|Sega Master System||Strider|
|Genesis||Strider Returns: Journey from Darkness|