Super B-Daman: Fighting Phoenix
|Super B-Daman: Fighting Phoenix|
A port of the SNES version featuring Game Boy renditions of the Blastin' music! Also compatible with Super B-Daman Battle Phoenix 64 via N64 Transfer Pak.
Game Genie code 013‑09F‑E6A enables a couple of debug features.
- Any time during the game, hold Select, then press B to stop the game. Press B to unhold it back.
- Hold A + B + Select, then press Start to soft-reset the game.
- During the game in "BiDa" mode, press Select to enter the "TEST MODE SET" where you can change the parameters of the current stage.
- At the Mode select menu, select the "Caravan mode", hold Select and press A or Start to see the ending.
- During the game in the "Caravan mode", hold Select and press Start to instantly return back to the Mode selection menu.
- In "JBA" mode, enter the "BINGO" screen, press Start to instantly see the item at the corresponding bingo position.
- At the "JBA" mode select screen, put cursor to "Data Save" option, hold Select and press A or Start to enter the Bingo field edit mode.
Unused Super Game Boy Border
Game Genie code 380-58B-80A will load the unused border, which was either an oversight caused by setting the wrong jr,z instruction where it should be a jr,c setting, or the developers couldn't decide on which border to display.
An error border will be mapped if the PCT_TRN command is not loaded. Game Genie code 0C0-38B-D52 will allow the border to display if using an emulator. The second border does not have an error handler.
The B-Daman series
|SNES||Bomberman B-Daman • Bakukyuu Renpatsu! Super B-Daman|
|Game Boy (Color)||Super B-Daman: Fighting Phoenix • Bakukyuu Renpatsu!! Super B-Daman: Gekitan! Rising Valkyrie!!|
|Nintendo 64||Super B-Daman: Battle Phoenix 64|
|Game Boy Advance||Battle B-Daman • Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits!|