The Incredible Machine 3
|The Incredible Machine 3|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
The Incredible Machine 3 (or, The Incredible Machine Version 3.0) is the third edition of the Sierra-published "puzzle game and construction kit," whose legacy continues even to this day. Version 3.0 upgraded the window environment past its original DOS confines.
The game plays MIDI tracks if the CD isn't inserted. The following tracks (originally from TIM2), which don't have a CD audio counterpart, were cut from the game.
- RESOURCE.002\SX_1008.HMI - "Grunge"
- RESOURCE.002\SX_1009.HMI - "Tropical Pop"
- RESOURCE.002\SX_1010.HMI - "Blazooes"
- RESOURCE.002\SX_1023.HMI - "Space Theme"
- RESOURCE.002\SX_3705.WAV - Professor Tim saying "Two"; a holdover from the Version 2 title screen