|The Wonderful 101
Released in JP: August 24, 2013
Released in US: September 15, 2013
Released in EU: August 23, 2013
Released in AU: August 24, 2013
This game has unused models.
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
- There are literally thousands of models in this game. There's bound to be more unused or test content.
- Check the sound files to see if there's anything.
- There has been a patch or two, fixing up minor bugs. Find out what in particular was fixed.
The Wonderful 101 involves cute little superheroes doing epic things on the same level of epicness as the Bayonetta series.
- pl00fd.dat is a Wonderful One with a simple gradient for his texture, likely used for testing purposes.
- pl02ff.dat is a test model of Wonder Pink. She has a gradient texture and is missing her ponytail.
- plfff1.dat contains an early Wonder Red and a sword. He does not use a sword in the final product, so either he was going to use one originally, or this was only used for testing.
- plfff2.dat contains one-hundred early Wonder Reds, likely used to test the abilities of displaying one-hundred characters on-screen all at once.
- plfffe.dat is a simple, untextured cube.
"Talk about a bad hair day..."
"Prepare to feel the sting of my Valiantiu--oh wait, that's Wonder Blue's line."
The back of early Wonder Red, featuring an early version of the Wonderful 100/101 logo.