Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fiachra will add support for Japanese text in SM64DSe soon
- I see. --Kobosuke (talk) 03:12, 20 January 2014 (EST)
Japanese New Super Mario Bros. Demo
- 遊んだ場所 ヤマダ電機 ビッグカメラ
- 遊んだ時期 2010年の8月と9月
- その他 実際に遊べる店頭展示用DSiXL(日本ではDSiLLの名称)で遊べました。
- I didn't think it was that important at the time, so I don't remember the details very well, but I'll write a few things.
- The places I played it were at Big Camera and Yamada Denki.
- It was August and September, 2010.
- It had differences with the final game:
- On the first screen, the choices below Mario were greyed out.
- I'd already cleared the released version at the time, so I went to the alternate goal of 1-2 and 1-Castle, but I got a "The demo ends here," message in the middle of playing 1-Castle.
- Aside from that, I played a display version DSiXL (called the DSiLL in Japan).
- There is an auction on Yahoo Auctions, if you are interested. http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r108095473 --Hiccup (talk) 05:33, 16 February 2014 (EST)