- Oh, interesting...
- This version difference isn't one that I would have expected at all (assuming that that's what it is). Version/revisional differences might be worth investigating more thoroughly at some point. For the moment, though, I've added a small note about it on the article. I'll also test it again, to make sure that enter definitely isn't required in the version I have. --periaster (talk · contribs) 18:08, 6 July 2018 (EDT)
Deltarune sprite ripping
Whatever tool you're doing still has the same problems, but they're being masked somewhat since all the sprites are being uploaded at 2x resolution. It's visible if you zoom in enough. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xkeeper (talk • contribs) 16:43, 2 November 2018 (EDT)
- The replacements that I've been uploading, you mean? Or are you referring to the older ones? --periaster (talk · contribs) 16:47, 2 November 2018 (EDT)
- I... honestly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?? Kaidigem added the manual first, then I changed their upload and uploaded the other eight pages (as all of the file pages very clearly show), and then I immediately added them to the page, immediately succeeding Kaidigem's edit. So could you perhaps explain to me what exactly it is you're accusing me of? --periaster (talk · contribs) 17:43, 2 November 2018 (EDT)
- Okay, so, I just discovered the rips of the manual that you had uploaded earlier. You hadn't added them to the page, so I had no idea they existed (and presumably neither did Kaidigem), sorry. I don't think you can really fault me for not looking through your upload history before making an edit... --periaster (talk · contribs) 01:55, 4 November 2018 (EDT)
Thrash Rating OGG file
I don't know how to dump files out of DELTARUNE on my computer, and I certainly can't get on my PC at all. Can you send me the file on Discord or something? Or at least upload the file to TCRF's main server or whatever?
- Ah, yeah, no, that's fine; give me a minute to upload it. ^^ --periaster (talk · contribs) 22:24, 15 November 2018 (EST)
- I can add it to the article too, if you want (given that you're not at your computer). --periaster (talk · contribs) 22:48, 15 November 2018 (EST)
Portal 2 and Skyrim
In regards to this edit, as the person who originally added said line I didn't mean it as a joke - given that Portal 2 ends with the "SPAAAAACE!" core floating around in space and an official Skyrim mod released afterward kicks in with said core falling from the sky like a meteor, my reasoning was that it's what Valve considers to be said core's fate post-Portal 2. -WarioBarker (talk) 12:00, 18 August 2019 (EDT)
- Ah, understood, my apologies. Personally I always interpreted that mod as simply being a joke, rather than something that was supposed to actually be Portal canon, though I can understand the alternate perspective (and it's not like there's ever going to be a Portal 3 to definitively answer the question, hah). Either way, though, I still think the line deserves to stay in the lead section. --sapphics (talk · contribs) 15:17, 18 August 2019 (EDT)