Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey (Arcade)
|Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey|
This game has debugging material.
Inaccessible Service Menu Options
Present in the service menu are some normally inaccessible options. To reenable them, add the following code to wg3dh.xml.
<cheat desc="Enable Debug Options"> <script state="run"> <action>maincpu.pb@800E9364=00</action> </script> </cheat>
Enable the code then enter the service menu and select the invisible option inbetween STATISTICS and GAME OPTIONS and you'll appear in the hidden debug options menu.
The Development setting enables some more disabled service menu options seen below. The other three settings don't appear to do anything.
- SCOPE LOOPS is added to the service menu. It just displays a black screen.
- TIMER TEST is added to the service menu. It displays FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, and FOURTH at the upper left.
- STAMP TESTS is added to the service menu. It allows you to view the game's alphanumeric font.
- WDOG TEST is added to the service menu. It's a nonfunctional watchdog reset test.
- SET BRAM TO FACTORY DEFAULTS is added to the service menu. Selecting this resets all settings and scores back to default.
- The controls test displays the raw data at the upper left.
- A battery-backed RAM test and dump memory option are added to the memory tests menu.
- A 1kHz sine test is added to the sound tests menu.
If the game crashes, it'll display this crash handler. Pressing Start three times reboots the game.
The Wayne Gretzky series
|Amiga||Wayne Gretzky Hockey|
|NES||Wayne Gretzky Hockey|
|SNES||Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars|
|Genesis||Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars|
|Arcade||Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey|
|PlayStation||Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98|
|Nintendo 64||Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey • Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98|