FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction
|FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction|
Also known as: Flatout (Wii)
|This article is a work in progress.|
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
|This page sucks.|
If you could make it suck less, that would be awesome.
Specifically: Probably better for the Wii version to have its own page if it has unused content.
What happens when you take a beloved racing game series and give it to the team that made Pizza Dude? You get one of the worst racing games in existence, a game so terrible that for a time it was the #1 Worst-rated game on Steam.
test.dcw, present in the Maps folder. This map is just a skybox and nothing else.
- Has split screen.
- Main menu screen is different.
- You must win events in order to unlock cars. The PC version changed this to unlock cars if you finish in 3rd or better.
- Only 4 game modes: Racing, Stunt, Battle Arena, and the Wii-exclusive Car Basher (which has you quickly smash your cars to gain more points).
- Just 14 cars are present. Further, Niago, Aumedo GT, and Orbetti have different car designs.
- Extra menu doesn't exist and can view "Credits" in this version.
- Selecting your car is different: there are three tuning options (suspension, engine, and tires) instead of using tuning presets, and info is displayed for each car instead of stats.
- The cars have no drivers except in Stunt mode.
- Removed the developer and publisher logos from startup.
- Replaced an old loading screen to few concept arts.
- You can now spectate other players after wrecking your car or finishing a race.
There is a demo can found in Steamdb.However,cannot be install because missing depot and added 3 February 2013 then removed in one day later.Mostly mistake putting this demo by developer
There is a broken stat char_max_flytime (Max single Fly-time (character)) which is you crash your car then your ragdoll fly out but doesn't work for some reason
The FlatOut series
|Windows||FlatOut • FlatOut 2 (Prototype) • FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction • FlatOut 4: Total Insanity|
|PlayStation Portable||FlatOut: Head On|