Proto:A Bug's Life (PlayStation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of A Bug's Life (PlayStation).
A prototype demo included on the PlayStation Interactive CD Sampler Volume 9 with only the Anthill as a playable level.
- A watermark for Traveller's Tales is at the bottom-left of the screen.
- Flik does not have any dialogue.
- The harvester doesn't permanently kill enemies or add to the gold berry count.
- The three leaf plant has a flower bud at the top.
- The HUD graphic for the gold berry is different. It also only gives the number of remaining enemies, instead of the number killed out of the level total.
- The ledge with the gold berry pickup can be walked onto, instead of requiring platforming with the seeds.
- Fencing, vines and other assets are missing.
- There are fewer enemies.
- Several tokens, seeds and other pickups are in different places.
The A Bug's Life series
|Windows||A Bug's Life|
|PlayStation||A Bug's Life (Demo)|
|Game Boy (Color)||A Bug's Life|