If you appreciate the work done within the wiki, please consider supporting The Cutting Room Floor on Patreon. Thanks for all your support!
Proto:Disney's Activity Centre: A Bug's Life (PlayStation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page details one or more prototype versions of Disney's Activity Centre: A Bug's Life (PlayStation).
This prototype is documented on Hidden Palace.
This was documented on Forest of Illusion.
A review copy of Disney's Activity Centre: A Bug's Life was found on eBay and predates the final build by over two months.
- The executable is named TEST2.EXE instead of SCES_020.14.
- The LOGOS folder is missing, and as a result, the game boots straight into the login menu.
- The PUPPETS folder is also missing, so the Make Your Own Puppet Show game is inaccessible.
- The player cannot move the cursor until the voiceover ends.
- The default screen orientation is slightly higher.
CITY/POD.POD/05M13.VAG is in a higher bit-rate and much shorter in the prototype.
The A Bug's Life series
|Windows||A Bug's Life|
|PlayStation||A Bug's Life (Demo) • Activity Centre (Prototype)|
|Game Boy Color||A Bug's Life|