It should be noted that .JPEGs are discouraged here, due to their lossy image compression formats. .PNGs are preferred, but we also want fresh screenshots (not .JPEGs converted to .PNGs). --From: divingkataetheweirdo 21:07, 15 July 2012 (EDT)
I understand and I'll work on getting .PNGs for the shots I posted. Just for for the time being they'll be .JPEG.--Spiritix 21:15, 15 July 2012 (EDT)
Differences between releases of a game aren't covered on a wiki. This includes the comparison between Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. --From: divingkataetheweirdo (talk) 22:22, 19 June 2015 (EDT)
- What about A Link to the Past then? I figured since it has a page for changes, SA2 could, as well as other games. I'm cool with the page being taken down, but if we were to be consistent, the changes for A Link to the Past should be taken down, too. --Spiritix (talk) 22:36, 19 June 2015 (EDT)
- There's a whole topic on it here if you're interested. After discussing this with other people, it turns out that doing this is OK. Please proceed. --From: divingkataetheweirdo (talk) 22:47, 19 June 2015 (EDT)
Hey, it was a bit unnecessary of you to remove the graphics I added to the SMS page. I suppose it was my fault for not adding the fact that they go used in any other version of the game that is not in Japanese. If you have an issue, you can write it in my talk page. How come no one ever uses that when they have a problem with what I did. --SoapyLemons (talk) 19:52, 11 July 2015 (EDT)
- Aw, I'm sorry if I seemed hateful. :( I saw them in the game and decided to remove them. They were not only used, but they were translated and the translations were used in other versions (well, in English, I can't speak for every language it was translated into). I didn't have a problem with anything you did.
- Did you mean that the Japanese graphic was still in the English version? Because the ones I removed were definitely translated, but if the graphic in Japanese is in there, then yeah, that counts. --Spiritix (talk) 21:58, 11 July 2015 (EDT)
Sonic Adventure Dreamcast/GameCube page
I've got it up and running. You can check it out by going to the SADX (GameCube) page. Please tell me how you think!
- Whoaaaa. You hopped on that fast! It looks pretty good! I'll be able to help out after awhile.
- The only good way of showing models would probably be from a model viewer, but that will probably end up being a pain in the ass. I've tried looking for tools to break into SA2, but finding things for the Dreamcast/Sonic Adventure games is difficult. In the meantime, I would try searching for a cutscene or in-stage camera angle that has a particularly good shot of the character/model you're wanting, and just screenshot it until I or someone else figures out how to get the plain models.
- Man... I just realized that Sonic Adventure has adventure fields... Have to cover those, too... -- Spiritix (talk) 22:47, 15 July 2015 (EDT)
Hidden PS2 Files
Hello, can you please tell me what tool can extract Ratchet & Clank PS2 ISO's? I'd like trying some modding but that shit has hidden files on his ISO and on my disc too, I searched long time but can't find the correct tool, can you help me please? Thanks Oh and btw, it's possible to replace hidden files? I know you can do it with normal files, but not sure with hidden files :P
- Ah, see, I'm not exactly an expert at getting into games... I'd love to help, but I have no experience with PS2 games. I know I commented on the R&C talk page, but I was just offering a start. I had a hell of a time just getting into a Dreamcast game. User Capelino mentioned on user Shoopdahoop's talk page that the files were really hard to break into, likely a mechanism by Sony to prevent this sort of thing.
- Like I said on Shoopdahoop's talk page, you can try mounting the ISO file to a virtual drive, but Capelino says that doesn't work. I don't know any other way to do it. You can either keep searching or start learning how to do it manually. I'm sorry. :/ Some games/systems are not popular enough/too difficult to have specific tools for them. -- Spiritix (talk) 17:09, 4 August 2015 (EDT)
- Okay, thanks for awnsering, do you know anyone I can contact about Ratchet & Clank? Thanks! :) --Got4n (talk) 19:00, 4 August 2015 (EDT)