Medarot 5: Susutake Mura no Tenkousei - Kabuto and Kuwagata Versions
|Medarot 5: Susutake Mura no Tenkousei - Kabuto and Kuwagata Versions|
This game has debugging material.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
Enter the GameShark codes
010081C4, then enable these codes when the game is on the continue/new game menu. Otherwise, it will not go past the first screen. If the menu turns blue and the screen above is visible, turn off both codes to have the debug menu working. The code works with both versions of the game.
You can back out of any of the sub-menus with the B button. Most of the numbers are in decimal with the hexadecimal equivalent beside them, though it doesn't always display correctly.
- Process / プロセス - Lets you change the game "state" and jump to any menu/screen of the game. Pressing Left increments, while pressing Right decrements. Values below 4 tend to be crashy.
- Color /カラー - Makes the screen go white. It has two options, but the text is unreadable.
- Item / アイテム - Gives you the options "Get", "Lost", "All Get", and the numbers 0-30 for each. Select a specific number and press A to gain/lose that item. Any number works for All Get, which gives you all of them instantly. You can get more copies of items by pressing A multiple times.
- Full-body / ぜんしん - Lets you scroll through the full-body (pre-battle) sprites with Left/Right.
- Album / アルバム - Lets you fill in album characters you don't have. Select a number and press A to get it.
- Medal / メダル - Get, Lost, and All Get - Same as the item menu. Only gives you Medals in their base stage. (Medals 0-17)
- Parts / パーツ - Same as the item menu. Gives you full sets of parts. (Medarots 0-157)
- Tinpet / ティンペット - Select 00 for a male tinpet or 01 for a female and press A to get that tinpet.
- Faces / かおえ - Lets you scroll through the character faces with Left/Right. Up/Down scrolls through the character's possible expressions.
- Walking sprites / こまキャラ - Lets you scroll through the walking sprites with Left/Right.
- Sound / サウンド - Sound test, which works the same as the normal one. This has both the songs and the sound effects.
- Enemy / てき - Gives options for "enemy 0" and "enemy 1" and number 0-255 for each, but pressing A on either makes the game freeze.
- Message / メッセージ - This gives you options for Number 0, Number 1, Bank, Section (?), and Flag. "Number 1" seems to be the actual message number, and setting Flag to 1 makes it increment every time you check a message. "Number 0" turns to 1 when Number 1 goes above 255, so 0-0 is the first message, and 1-0 is the 257th, 1-1 is 258, etc. "Bank" goes up to 07, but there are more banks with story text in them than that, so I dunno. I'm not sure what "Section" does either.
The Medabots series
|Game Boy (Color)||Medarot • Medarot 5|
|Game Boy Advance||Medabots: Metabee and Rokusho • Shingata Medarot: Kabuto and Kuwagata|