This game has unused areas.
Make a sub-page on the now-defunct online content?
A debug option that no longer functions, remains hidden in the main menu. Selecting it will send you to the opening movie. You can apply the below code to enable this at the main menu.
JP Code 0023ABEC 00000005 0023A5D8 00000005 EU Code (TLES-52707) 0021D35C 00000005 0021CD38 00000005
What quests are different?
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
The international versions of the game has a few changes from the Japanese version, namely:
- A new weapon class, Dual Blades, is integrated into the Sword and Shield weapon tree.
- The quest reward screen now has a screen capture of the moment the quest finished, replacing the old brown background.
- Inventory, Equipment, and Item Box menus now have an auto-sort function.
- In some GUI elements, the singular icon for Bowguns was replaced with two icons for Light and Heavy Bowguns.
- Equipped weapons are now shown on the player outside of quests.
- Monsters can use their tail sweep in either direction, instead of only clockwise.
All of these changes carry over into the later releases of G and Portable/Freedom. Additionally, there are quests unique to each version of Monster Hunter, and a number of quests have had their difficulty changed.
|The Monster Hunter series|
|Playstation 2||Monster Hunter • Monster Hunter G|
|PlayStation Portable||Monster Hunter Portable 3rd|
|Nintendo 3DS||Monster Hunter Stories|