Saints Row (2022)
This game has unused graphics.
This game has a prerelease article
|This game is receiving new content, by way of Expansion Packs and/or Downloadable Content.|
Be aware that any unused content you find may become used in the future. If this does happen, please specify as such!
The 2022 Saints Row loosely reboots the series with a slightly more grounded yet vague approach, revamped customization, and a nicely-designed open-world map, all while telling a shallow yet cautionary tale of why college-age hipsters shouldn't get into criminal businesses without any actual everlasting consequences.
An earlier icon for the Photo Discovery icon (map_discoveries_photo). Final uses map_discoveries_photoB, with an image next to the camera.
A scrapped map "Discovery" for a Firetruck (likely the Blaze), instead of appearing as a Side Hustle. They do appear in the final except without hose water.
In the final game, the desert of Santo Ileso is a completely snake-free zone.
Perhaps diving was supposed to be in this game?
A scrapped discovery internally called "Fast Identity". Maybe it was to do with credit cards at banks?
An icon for a strip club, despite there only being an unenterable one in the Red Light District.
An icon for a car garage, according to the filename, rather than a car dealer. The graphic would be used in the V1.2 update, albeit purple.
An icon for a scrapped surgeon store. Likely scrapped in favor of the surgery being easily accessible via the phone.
Icon likely intended for a yard sale store, despite the filename saying "unknown".
There's a handful of scrapped Perks in this graphic file, including a... peculiar placeholder graphic.
- There's a scrapped Perk for a Human Shield ability, which was likely replaced with a similar one in the final.
- Molotovs were originally going to be in the game as usable weapons, but got scrapped.
Hidden Concept Art
Found inside the bitmaps/dev_launcher folder contains 21 hi-res pieces of concept art from varying points of development, apparently leftover from a development launcher. All are dated August 24, 2022.
Placeholder text intended for combos.
Label TOO LONG TEST TEXT GOES HERE
Many of the filenames refer to the game as "sr5", standing for "Saints Row 5".
Modesty cannot be accessed in customization, due to CERO rating legislations of nudity in video games, thus the Boss' pixelation cannot be customized with emoticons, nor can it be toggled to show nipples.
Released on August 25, 2022.
- Fixed a crash related to using the Idol´s Star launcher grenade launcher.
- Modified the Game launcher to be more reasonable with the needed permissions response time, and added extended log functionality.
- Fixed a localization issue that caused the game launcher to display corrupted symbols for certain languages.
Released in September 2022.
- Stopped issues when launching via Epic on DX12.
- Fixed a crash when the player uses the Star Launcher after customizing it.
- Fixed default camera sensitivity being too high.
- Fixed vehicle hijacking animation issues. You will now sit in your new stolen vehicle, not stand next to it.
- Fixed localization and font issues as well as cut-off text on Epic ("because reading is what? Fundamental"... says those who were ignoring or mocking criticism of a reboot nobody asked for).
- Disabled PS5 Adaptive triggers. The developers explained that this was only until they could fix the inverted axis issue when toggling "resistance".
- Fixed instances where Riding Shotgun was entirely too difficult on Sensei difficulty.
Released in September 2022.
- Fixed an issue where the host could crash in the Casino instance of the Mayhem Criminal Venture.
- Fixed a case where the APC sometimes failed to advance during the objective "Protect the APC" in the mission "First F@#!ing Day".
- Fixed an issue where the client may become unresponsive when progressing through the Mercado instance of the Jim Rob's Criminal Venture.
- Fixed an unresponsive state that could occur when dismissing a second game invitation attempt.
- Fixed an instance where the client could lose functionality when performing a flaming punch while the mission is being restarted in the Dojo Criminal Venture.
- Fixed a case where enemy NPCs could sometimes fall through the map preventing the threat from being completed in the Monte Vista district.
- Fixed the dialogue not triggering that prevented progression during the objective "Talk to Kev" in the mission "Fast and the Foodiest".
- Fixed an instance where the Nahualli could become trapped behind the wall of the HQ after the mission "Corporate Retreat".
- Fixed a case where the player could not progress during the objective "Let Grandma Handle This" in the Wanted mission "Millennial".
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the objective "Defend the Castle from Phoenix" in the mission "Unto the Breach".
- Fixed a crash that could happen while opening the full screen map after an extended gameplay session.
- Fixed a crash when driving to the start point in the mission "Unto the Breach".
- Fixed cases of infinite loading screens that could occur within missions, side hustles, and criminal venture activities.
- Fixed an issue with the police spawning outside the mission area in "Drawing Heat".
- Adjusted the spawn point where enemies appear on the overpass instead of where you are during the objective "Take Out the Cops" in the mission "Drawing Heat".
- Fixed a partial loss of functionality when pressing the Back button multiple times in the style customization menu.
- Fixed instances of unresponsive controls that could occur with player navigation and melee.
- Fixed instances of NPCs not spawning correctly during some missions.
- Addressed performance issues that could occur after hours of extended gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Marshall attackers were unable to exit vehicles during the mission "Take Me to Church".
- Adjusted the APC health total in "First F@cking Day" to be more forgiving.
- Fixed NPC vehicles incorrectly despawning during the objective "Defend Hank & Claude" in the mission "Donut Run".
- Fixed partial loss of functionality with community sharing when applying a boss and backing out of the apply menu at the same time.
- Fixed partial loss of functionality when jumping at or trying to climb unclimbable walls.
- Fixed the Playlist App not working when unlocked in the first session of gameplay.
- Fixed camera behavior when attempting to vehicle surf during the objective "Go to Silver Gulch" in the mission "High Noon".
- Lessened the frequency of the player getting staggered by doors when exiting vehicles.
- Fixed a rare case where reloading animations prevented the player from using equipped weapons.
The Saints Row series
|Xbox 360||Saints Row (2006) • Saints Row 2 • Saints Row: The Third • Saints Row IV • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell|
|PlayStation 3||Saints Row 2 • Saints Row: The Third • Saints Row IV • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell|
|Windows, Linux||Saints Row 2 • Saints Row: The Third • Saints Row IV • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell • Saints Row (2022)|
|PlayStation Portable||Saints Row Undercover|
|PlayStation 4, Xbox One||Saints Row IV • Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell • Saints Row (2022)|
|PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X||Saints Row (2022)|
- Missing title screens
- Pages missing developer references
- Games developed by Volition
- Pages missing publisher references
- Games published by Deep Silver
- PlayStation 4 games
- PlayStation 5 games
- Xbox One games
- Xbox Series X games
- Windows games
- Linux games
- Pages missing date references
- Games released in 2022
- Games with unused graphics
- Games with unused text
- Games with regional differences
- Games with revisional differences
- Games with hidden bonus content
- Gets expansions
- To do
- Saints Row series
Cleanup > Missing title screens
Cleanup > Pages missing date references
Cleanup > Pages missing developer references
Cleanup > Pages missing publisher references
Cleanup > To do
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden bonus content
Games > Games by content > Games with regional differences
Games > Games by content > Games with revisional differences
Games > Games by content > Games with unused graphics
Games > Games by content > Games with unused text
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Volition
Games > Games by platform > Linux games
Games > Games by platform > PlayStation 4 games
Games > Games by platform > PlayStation 5 games
Games > Games by platform > Windows games
Games > Games by platform > Xbox One games
Games > Games by platform > Xbox Series X games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Deep Silver
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 2022
Games > Games by series > Saints Row series
Games > Gets expansions