|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Birthdate: April 13, 2002|
Birthplace: United States of America
Welcome, Welcome. Please, do not ask why my mascot is Tails with the Battle for Bikini Bottom helmet.
I usually try to fix grammar errors or contribute to the Hot Wheels, Burnout, Sonic and SpongeBob series of games. I also add some information to miscellaneous games I like occasionally. I’m a huge weeaboo as well, I really like the character Yuuri from Girl’s Last Tour. In my spare time, I read, draw, and run the game Hot Wheels World Race for my PC. I will apologize if I make any mistakes, I’m not perfect in any way.
|This user is part of Donut Team.|
- Look into the files of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 to check if there’s hidden content. It’s been a year since the game came out and there’s no page on the game.
- Hot Wheels: World Race: Found some unused sounds, graphics, and developer messages.
- Burnout Revenge Alpha 7 prototype: Documented car differences.
- Burnout Revenge Demo Build: Found the unused video and uploaded it.
- Hot Wheels World Race May 12, 2003 Prototype: Created the page.
- ABC Wipeout - The Game: Created the page, found Wii SDK dates in the executable.
- Marble Blast Gold: Found some unused textures and sounds.
- Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open: Discovered the developer pyramid object outside of the stadium tracks.
- Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge console release: Created the page.
- Lingo (Adobe Flash): Created the page.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Retro Engine remake): Took a screenshot of the unused rolling boulder in action.
- Hit & Run source leak: Found a prototype GameCube controller in the Controller diagrams folder.