Hi! It's nice to see someone contribute to the wiki. I noticed that you are using your user page as a personal working area. That's not how you do it. You should use a subpage of your userpage for such tasks. The user page is about yourself. People traditionally put a quick summary about themself there, sometimes with things like userboxes.
- Ah okay, thank you. I believe I've fixed it.
- -DangItBobby (talk) 07:48, 25 November 2015 (EST)
- You will need to edit the Template:Mario_series page for it to show up there. Please be careful when editing it, and be sure to preview your changes, since any errors there will affect all pages it appears on. However, it should be simple enough to just copy and paste an existing entry and modify it, so hopefully it will be easy enough. If you encounter any difficulties, please don't hesitate to ask for more help. Bast (talk) 08:56, 16 January 2016 (EST)
- Done and done. Would you mind removing my user page version of SM64DD?
- -DangItBobby (talk) 09:02, 16 January 2016 (EST)
- I have removed it as well as the redirect from your Kero Blaster page. Please note that you will need to either update the links on your user page to point to their new locations, or simply remove them since moving pages does not change any of the links that point to them. -- Bast (talk) 09:09, 16 January 2016 (EST)
Extracting music from N64 games
Hi, I noticed the unused 2 note theme from the original Mario Party trilogy you uploaded fairly recently.
I'm curious as to how you extracted the music from an N64 ROM? I've heard of tools like 64th Note but have no clue on how to use them! Crashandcortex (talk) 19:12, 22 February 2017 (EST)
- I personally just used a memory editor to change the track that the game was playing at the time and recorded the audio, but N64 Sound Tool (http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=212) is very simple and good for this purpose, though Mario Party 3 doesn't behave very well with it.DangItBobby (talk) 20:07, 22 February 2017 (EST)
In-progress articles in userspace
Hello, as I mentioned above, there has been a change in wiki policy some time ago. Userspace should no longer be used to write in-progress articles. Please feel free to create any articles directly in the main namespace. As such, your User:DangItBobby/Prerelease:Mario Party 2 page should be moved to the mainspace. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. -- Bast (talk) 02:19, 22 April 2017 (EDT)
Renders of Mario Party Models
I noticed you added an unused N64 controller model from Mario Party 1 with a screenshot. Were you able to figure out the model file format from the game, or was this done in-game by swapping models around to see it? --PartyPlanner64 (talk) 22:06, 3 May 2017 (EDT)
- I modified the instruction that loads Mario's board model so it loads 0B/03 instead and took a picture from there. I've imported VTX1 data into Sketchup to make some simple model mods but I still have yet to mess with seeing how FAC1 works so I can make a proper renderer.
- Love PP64 by the way, I've used the import tool tons of times. :) DangItBobby (talk) 02:56, 4 May 2017 (EDT)
game.com graphics extraction
Hello, what program and/or method are you using to extract hidden game.com graphics? Thanks in advance.