Dragon Quest VI (SNES)
|Dragon Quest VI|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
A debug room.
Use the Game Genie codes 6DEE-E488 6DEE-E7A5 and start a new game. Instead of beginning at the campfire scene, you'll enter what appears to be an underground tavern connected to several other rooms. Pressing L at any time will bring up an extensive Debug Menu.
Note that this debug mode works also with the fan-translated versions, though much of the debug-specific text is missing or poorly translated. (The translators were likely unaware of the debug rooms, and had to guess the context for the lines.)
- いんちきルーラ (Cheat Rūra) - Acts like the rūra (aka "return") spell for warping to different places, but it costs nothing, always works (even indoors and during special scenes), and gives you access to a lot more places (such as the debug rooms).
- いんちきリレミト (Cheat Riremito) - Acts like the riremito (aka "outside") spell for exiting caves, dungeons, towers, etc., but costs nothing.
- HP MP MAX - Maxes out HP and MP.
- レベルアップ (Level Up) - Adds experience points toward a specified party member's class.
- おかね (Money) - Gives your party whatever amount of gold you specify.
- ふくろにいれる (Put in the Bag) - Inserts one of every item into your bag.
- ひとじょうたい (People's Status) - Lets you change party members' status to "dead", "asleep", "poisoned", or "poisoned badly".
- ゲームじょうたい (Game Status) - Pops up a status window telling you:
- Whether you can cast rūra.
- Whether you can cast riremito.
- Whether random monster encounters are enabled.
- The place you'll return to if your party is wiped out.
- リセットふっき (The place you'll return to after a reset(?)) It's unclear what this is for.
- せんたくせんとう (Battle Selection) - Lets you select up to four groups of enemies and a location. Once you make your choices, you fight them.
- タイルせんとう (Tile-based Battle) - Lets you pick a tile number and then face off against a group of random enemies associated with that tile (essentially a map region).
- サウンドテスト (Sound Test) - Plays sound effects by number.
- いんちきせってい (Cheat Settings) - Opens another submenu of cheat options.
|The Dragon Warrior / Dragon Quest series|
|NES||Dragon Warrior • Dragon Warrior II • Dragon Warrior III • Dragon Warrior IV|
|MSX||Dragon Quest • Dragon Quest II|
|SNES||Dragon Quest I & II • Dragon Quest III • Dragon Quest V • Dragon Quest VI • Torneko no Daibouken: Fushigi no Dungeon|
|Game Boy (Color)||Dragon Warrior I & II • Dragon Warrior III • Dragon Warrior Monsters • Dragon Warrior Monsters 2|
|PlayStation||Dragon Warrior VII|
|PlayStation 2||Dragon Quest V • Dragon Quest VIII|
|Game Boy Advance||Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart|
|Nintendo DS||Dragon Quest IV • Dragon Quest V • Dragon Quest VI • Dragon Quest IX|
|Nintendo 3DS||Theatrhythm Dragon Quest • Dragon Quest VII|