At the 0x1FFE0D in the ROM there is a regular "Take 2 Interactive" hidden copyrights message:
(C)1999 Take 2 Interactive Europe Ltd.
Below, at the 0x1FFE35 there is a internal developer game code:
(for the US Version)
(for the European Version)
Two versions of the game were released in Europe, Game Boy compatible and Game Boy Color exclusive.
At the 0x1FFE41 follows the specific game initialization structure common for many Tarantula's games. The structure contains a list of RAM addresses of internal game variables, each followed by the list of its bit-flags or values along with its internal ASCII names. These names are just for readability purposes of the game sources and just skipped by the game itself while it run this list and set the according variables at the game initialization.
For this particular game the list of settings is listed below.
- For RAM address $FFC0 (internal game settings 0)
- "Language select" (bit.5 set) (works only for the European version, the US version just skips the Language select code).
- "Show copyright" (bit.0 set)
- For RAM address $FFC1 (internal game settings 1)
- "Music on" (bit.0 set)
- "Sound fx on" (bit.1 set)
- "Solid doors" (bit.3 set)
- "Decrement lives" (bit.4 set)
- "Falling death" (bit.5 set)
- "Fire death" (bit.6 set)
- "Hostile death" (bit.7 set)
- For RAM address $FFC2
- "X Char Start" (value $FF, set)
- For RAM address $FFC3
- "Y Char Start (value $FF, set)
- For RAM address $FFC4
- "Room Start" (value $FF, set)
- For RAM address $FFC5
- "Level Start" (value $FF, set)
- For RAM address $FFC6
- "Layer Start" (value $FF, set)
- For RAM address $FFC7
- "World Start" (value $FF, set)
- For RAM address $FFC8
- "Sprite Start" (value $FF, set)
|The Muppets series|
|NES||Muppet Adventure: Chaos at the Carnival|
|Sega Pico||The Muppets On The Go!|
|Windows||Spy Muppets: License to Croak|
|PlayStation||Muppet Racemania • Muppet Monster Adventure|
|Game Boy (Color)||The Muppets|