- I am well. Been very busy with university stuff nowadays, but I still like to do modding and ROM-hacking things. Once things calm down in a couple of weeks, I plan on heavily contributing to the PC Games section. -r
- Unwinding after a long year. Doing some cleanups of pages. Found some hidden messages in some Jazz Jackrabbit CD levels ("FUCK OFF HACKERS!"), but I need to figure out if those levels themselves are unused (I never played the CD episodes). So, the usual deal, then. TheKins 03:31, 13 November 2010 (EST)
- Goony goon goons [goon goonery] Why is it that pretty much every website I visit has one of us contributing in some way (other than me)? We are taking over. --SwissCM 17:30, 23 December 2010 (EST)
Virtual Console Releases
...just wondering, should we also go ahead and include the VC release dates in the Bobs? --Aoi 08:00, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- I only include them when the game only saw it's initial release in that region on the VC. TheKins
Sorry to bother you, but I take it from your comment on the DX stuff I wrote that we're not to list things written in design bibles, just only things that appear in the game's code in one way or another? I couldn't find a Content Guideline for this site and I'd just wanna make sure if we're not to include those things before I go mucking about on different games including them. -- TheBusdriver
- From what I understand it's kept to stuff inside game files, yes. Otherwise there'd be heaps of pages that are just magazine scans. Feel free to ask an admin first, though. TheKins 08:01, 15 March 2011 (EDT)
Could you please refrain from insulting users on wiki pages? That TODO you added to the GTA:VC article was way out of line. If you have complaints about a user's editing style, keep them confined to the Talk page. --BMF54123 14:58, 27 January 2012 (EST)
- Depends. Could you actually enforce some form of standards on edits? There's a point where barely-legible partially-assembled copy-pasting from other sources is actually more detrimental to the site than a lack of content. I have posted complaints on said user's wiki page, and they have been soundly ignored, so he's your problem to merrily ignore now. -TheKins 07:08, 28 January 2012 (EST)
- (UPDATE: I didn't see some recent user page edits. So he's aware of the complaints and another admin is discussing it with him. The rest of my points stand. -TheKins 07:13, 28 January 2012 (EST))
Hi. I was wondering where you got the near-final beta version of Hexen from. I'd really like to try it out. Thanks! Emjeeman 10:18, 12 July 2013 (EDT)
Where did the "Onimasu Test Map" name come from?
- Apparently it's the name used by the crash debugger. TheKins (talk) 08:55, 23 November 2013 (EST)
DLC Icon replacement?
- Why not the official Sims 4 one? --Adderdee (talk) 13:51, 23 February 2016 (EST)
Smash Ultimate title screen
- I used a capture device (ElGato HD60S) and just took a screenshot through that. It's through HDMI, yes. I dunno if it's completely lossless, but it's certainly a better than the Switch's official JPG screenshot output. -TheKins (talk) 07:00, 9 December 2018 (EST)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Thank you so much for this grammar fixes! :3
I know my English sucks, but I've got so many info on CS that it can hit featured article one day. :)
As I can see, you've played the game, right? I was desperate to find a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. player here, to be honest.
Would you mind if I bother you to also look at S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky/Unused_Audio subpage? I wrote quite a lot here, and there also are some voice files I can't transcribe. Thanks in advance! --SurDno (talk) 13:27, 23 March 2019 (EDT)