Bully: Anniversary Edition
|Bully: Anniversary Edition|
Bully: Anniversary Edition is a rather ugly-looking and buggier mobile port of the cult classic, using the base of Scholarship Edition.
Developer Save Files
In BullyOrig on Android's patch OBB and in Payload\bully.app\BullyOrig.zip\BullyOrig on the iOS IPA, there is a file named jumptable.bin. Extracting this archive reveals 168 save files for every mission, class, and most areas in the game. These save files are compatible with both Anniversary Edition, as well as Scholarship Edition.
|Download the jumptable.bin contents
File: BullyAE-jumptables.7z (27.34 KB) (info)
All the arcade game related strings - arcrace1.xml, arcrace3d.xml, mgfend.xml, mgfling.xml, mgsumo.xml - are placeholders to supposedly prevent a crash.
<Entry name="poop"/> <!--this is a bogus file to fix a text crash...-->
Soda Cup Burger
The soda cup on top of the "Burgers" fast food restaurant in Old Bullworth Vale is incorrectly textured. Its texture files are missing, and it seems to be using the same texture as the burger next to it.
- A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article "Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To's" is now accessible by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
- The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
- Help text for entering manual aim view during the mission "Tad's House" will now repeat until the player enters that view.
- ConSumo high score has been lowered from 1,010 to 800.
- Android 9.0 support.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
The Bully series
|Xbox 360||Bully: Scholarship Edition|
|Wii||Bully: Scholarship Edition (Prototypes)|
|Windows||Bully: Scholarship Edition|
|Android, iOS||Bully: Anniversary Edition|