Uninvited (Mac OS Classic)
This game has hidden bonus content.
|Oh dear, I do believe I have the vapors.|
This page contains content that is not safe for work or other locations with the potential for personal embarrassment.
Such as: Artistic nudity.
The "Uni" series really took a turn between this and "Uniracers".
Like other games in the MacVenture series, Uninvited contains a secret area only accessible through a series of very obscure actions.
To access the secret area:
- In the Entrance Hall, there are two small lanterns above the fireplace. Add both of them to your inventory, placing the second one so that it completely overlaps the first (so that only one is visible).
- Close the Inventory window.
- Enter the Library, and perform these actions in order on the 'black hole' object (see below):
- Speak (any text)
There is also a further secret within the secret room; accessing it requires one extra step be taken before entering the secret room.
- Begin the game, and play normally until you reach the Kitchen.
- Open the far left cabinet, and take the paintbrush found inside.
- Return to the Entrance Hall, and access the secret area as usual (see above).
- Use the paintbrush on the painting of the reclining woman.
|The MacVenture series|
|Mac OS Classic||Deja Vu • Uninvited • Shadowgate|
|NES||Deja Vu • Shadowgate • Uninvited|
|Game Boy Color||Shadowgate Classic|
|Windows||8-bit Adventure Anthology: Volume 1|