|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
|This user is mostly inactive due to BEING LAZY AS CRAP.|
He might still be available on the Discord chat.
Hi, I'm RanAS also known as RanAwaySuccessfully. I don't really remember how I stumbled upon this wiki but I remember it was sometime in 2011 somewhere. I've had an account here since September 18, 2014.
I contribute to TCRF doing various minor miscellaneous stuff, mainly in games I'm interested in. Basically I'm a random person that discovers mostly the surface-level secrets and unused things. Because of that, you might not see me very much in here or maybe not at all.
Also: Help Articles. They're helpful. And a good read if you're in doubt about something related to the wiki.
|Total pages worked on:||575|
|Total revisions saved:||857|
Articles I've worked on so far
NOTE: This is only for future reference. Does not include any fixes/minor finds.
- Columns III: Revenge of Columns: Many regional differences.
- Densha de GO! 64: Unused sounds and music.
- Magical Tetris Challenge: The pieces.
- Mario Golf (N64): SRAM editor (excluding GameShark codes). Music. Some regional differences.
- Paper Mario: A few random stuff.
- Sonic Spinball: Regional music differences.
- Virtual Chess 64: AI Debug Viewer (except for the GameShark code).
- VVVVVV (Prototype): A bunch of things.
- Wetrix (Windows): Unused graphics, messages, sounds.
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (Debug): Information about Room 124 and Room 125.
Nothing interesting in particular. Minor things or things I've put aside. If you want to investigate it more, go ahead. If you don't understand anything, just ask too.
Railroad Tycoon 3
Change (with an Hex Editor) address 0xC4 on the file engine.cfg from 00 to 01 in order to fix the Windows Vista/7/8/10 crash.
The songs' internal names jumps from STRM1 to STRM3. There's no STRM2. They also misspelled outro as OUTTRO. Good job.
Accessing the Debug Rooms in the Japanese version:
tst_01 => Room 0175 tst_02 => Room 0176 tst_03 => Room 0177 tst_04 => Room 0178 tst_10 => Room 0179 tst_11 => Room 017A tst_12 => Room 017B (softlock, data starts at B1D2F0 on the ROM and ends at B1D750) (?) tst_13 => Room 017C tst_20 => Room 017D mgm_03 => Room 0183
RAM: 0x00080BC00 - 00 20 40 60
RSP Gfx ucode F3DEX.NoN 1.21 Yoshitaka Yasumoto Nintendo.