Category:Games developed by Beam Software
An Australian game developer, also known as Melbourne House, as the company was headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. They were known in Europe for their computer games. However, they received a cold reception in North America with their subpar NES titles such as the Back to the Future NES games. However, they later gained a warm reception in the States with games such as Nightshade and Shadowrun.
Later started a British development studio titled Teeny Weeny Games, known for their game Discworld.
Pages in category "Games developed by Beam Software"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Taz-Mania 2
- The Hobbit (Mac OS Classic)
- The Hunt for Red October (Game Boy)
- The Hunt for Red October (NES)
- The Last Ninja (NES)
- The Punisher (NES)
- The Punisher: The Ultimate Payback
- The Three Stooges (NES)
- Tom & Jerry (Game Boy)
- Tom & Jerry: Frantic Antics! (Game Boy)
- Tom & Jerry: Frantic Antics! (Genesis)
- True Lies (Game Boy)
- True Lies (Genesis)
- True Lies (SNES)