South Park: Chef's Luv Shack (Windows)
|South Park: Chef's Luv Shack|
This game has unusual dummy files.
Sound Data Spreadsheet
Might be worth taking a closer look for anything that was cut from the game. "WB" or "Waterbaloons" in particular might be an earlier version of "SB"/"Scuzzlebutt"
Found on the disc in \Disk1\data\sound is SP_SOUNDS.XLS, a 41 page spreadsheet containing a variety of notes about the sounds to be used in the game. It appears to be from an earlier point in development, as numerous sounds are marked as being placeholders or under review.
File: ChefsLuvShack_SP_SOUND.7z (114 KB) (info)
- Summary: List of minigames, the prefix they use in their filenames, status, number and size of files. Empty columns for PSX and N64 versions file sizes.
- Scripts: List of all of the scripts, sorted by character. Includes corresponding filenames as well as notes on when and where they sounds would be used.
- Questions and TrueFalse: All of the trivia questions.
- AL to WZ: Lists of sound effects and notes for each minigame, menu, segment etc.
- Template: Empty template used by the above pages.
- Gameflow: Describes the game flow and which sounds are to be played throughout.
- Roy: Additional scripts (with filenames) for Roy, the announcer. Includes an empty column named "record time".
- Phonetics: A list of phonetic recordings needing to be made for each character.
The South Park series
|Pinball||South Park (Prototype)|
|Nintendo 64||South Park • Chef's Luv Shack • South Park Rally (Prototype)|
|PlayStation||South Park • Chef's Luv Shack • South Park Rally|
|Game Boy Color||South Park|
|Windows||South Park • Chef's Luv Shack • South Park Rally • The Stick of Truth • The Fractured But Whole|
|Dreamcast||Chef's Luv Shack • South Park Rally|
|Xbox 360||Let's Go Tower Defense Play!|
|Adobe Flash||Alien Chase|