Top Gear 3000
|Top Gear 3000|
Also known as: The Planet's Champ TG3000 (JP)
This game has regional differences.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Top Gear 3000 is the 3rd game in the Top Gear series.
Since Gremlin self published the game in Europe, the Kemco logo was removed and updated the company name from Graphics to Interactive. The text was also changed to yellow. For the Japanese release; the logo was changed, the Copyright year was updated to 1995 and the Licensed by Nintendo text was removed. The text and palette was reverted back to the US version with only the company name changed.
- The menu options for Race and Boost were changed to Start and Turbo for the Japanese version.
- In the US/European version, you earn credits by finishing races. In the Japanese version, this was changed to the money symbol.
- The English font was changed in the Japanese version.
- The Japanese version moved the main menu Option entry to a lower spot. And the background is also different.
- The background at the speed type selection is slightly different.
The Top Gear series
|SNES||Top Gear • Top Gear 2 • Top Gear 3000|
|Genesis||Top Gear 2|
|Game Boy Color||Top Gear Pocket 2|
|Nintendo 64||Top Gear Rally • Top Gear Rally 2 • Top Gear Overdrive • Top Gear Hyper-Bike|
|Game Boy Advance||Top Gear Rally|
|Nintendo DS||Super Speed Machines (Top Gear: Downforce)|