Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
|Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes|
The sequel to the first Counter-Strike, Deleted Scenes is what was left over from Ritual Entertainment's dropped share of development. Despite the name, there doesn't seem to be much unused content.
- Gas grenade: A smoke grenade. Worldmodel, viewmodel and HUD icons are in the game files.
- Machete: Used but has viewmodel animations and a worldmodel so perhaps it could be used by the player at one time replacing the Knife.
- Medkit: Is used but has an unused viewmodel that shows purple C4.
- Syringe gun: May have been either a gun that poisons you or a scrapped healing item. A view model, world model, HUD icons, zone icon, and console error messages still exist.
- Zipline: Name says it all. Viewmodel and worldmodel still remain.
More Unused models.
Error messages can be found for the Syringe Gun:
- Warning: Unable to open sound/weapons/syringe_use.wav for transfer
- Warning: Unable to open sound/items/mapdown.wav for transfer
- Warning: Unable to open sound/items/mapup.wav for transfer
- Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/weapons/syringe_use.wav'
- Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/items/mapdown.wav'
- Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/items/mapup
|The Counter-Strike series|
|Windows||Counter-Strike (Prototypes) • Condition Zero (Deleted Scenes) • Counter-Strike: Source • Global Offensive|
|Mac OS X||Counter-Strike: Source • Global Offensive|
|Linux||Counter-Strike: Source • Global Offensive|