Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
|Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
Developer: IO Interactive
This game has revisional differences.
This game has a prototype article
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
|This page sucks.|
If you could make it suck less, that would be awesome.
The sequel to Hitman: Codename 47, and the first Hitman title to be released on consoles.
The GameCube, PS2, Xbox and PC version, and the HD re-release, Steam, are censored; however, the version available on GOG.com is uncensored. The censorship revolves around the Gurdwara missions: Temple City Ambush, The Death of Hannelore and Terminal Hospitality.
- All instances of the word Gurdwara was removed from dialogue.
- A racial slur was also removed, this being Agent Smith calling the Sikhs 'Towelheads' referring to the turbans that they wear.
- Graphics depicting Indian gods were removed.
- The medicine called PharmaShiva was renamed to MedicineTing and the face of the god Shiva was replaced with the cult leader's face, this also affects the posters.
- Alcohol was also removed from the table.
- The blue hat assassin in Temple City Ambush had a New York Yankees logo on his cap removed.
- Female cult members were removed from Temple City Ambush.
The Hitman series
|Windows||Hitman: Codename 47 • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Prototypes) • Hitman: Contracts • Hitman: Blood Money|
HITMAN • HITMAN 2 • HITMAN 3
|GameCube||Hitman 2: Silent Assassin|
|PlayStation 2, Xbox||Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Prototypes) • Hitman: Contracts (Prototype) • Hitman: Blood Money|
|Xbox 360||Hitman: Blood Money|
|Mac OS X, Linux||HITMAN|