James Bond 007: Blood Stone (Nintendo DS)
|James Bond 007: Blood Stone|
This game has debugging material.
James Bond 007: Blood Stone is a third-person shooter based on an original story. The game by itself reeks unoriginality: for instance, most of this very article is copy-pasted from the GoldenEye DS page, which was released the same day as this game!
Use Action Replay code 0216463C 0216A4C6 (USA/Europe) to have a model/animation viewer appear upon startup. This viewer is similar to the one used in the DS GoldenEye 007, though there's much more text in this viewer's menus.
- Start: Should display additional model information, but this mode doesn't work.
Main Menu (model viewer)
- Up/Down: Change model ID
- Left/Right: Change LOD model, if available
- A: Go to the animation viewer
- B: Resets the selected model ID number
- X: Toggle model stack usage
- Up/Down: Change current animation
- A: Go to the camera mode
- B: Return to the main menu
- X/B: Zoom in/out
- D-Pad: Rotate camera
- L/R: Move camera up and down
- A/Y: Should change the animation's speed, but it also doesn't work.
- Select: Return to the main menu
The James Bond series
|Atari 2600||James Bond 007|
|Oric||007: Dangereusement Vôtre|
|NES||James Bond Jr. (John Smith: Special Agent Prototype)|
|Sega Master System||James Bond 007: The Duel|
|SNES||James Bond Jr.|
|Genesis||James Bond 007: The Duel|
|Game Boy||James Bond 007|
|PlayStation||Tomorrow Never Dies • The World Is Not Enough • 007 Racing|
|Nintendo 64||GoldenEye 007 • The World Is Not Enough|
|PlayStation 2||Agent Under Fire • Everything or Nothing (Demo) • From Russia with Love|
|GameCube||Agent Under Fire • NightFire • Everything or Nothing • From Russia with Love|
|Xbox||Everything or Nothing • From Russia with Love|
|Xbox 360||GoldenEye 007 (Prototype)|
|PlayStation Portable||From Russia with Love|
|Nintendo DS||Quantum of Solace • GoldenEye 007 • Blood Stone • GoldenEye: Rogue Agent|