Story of Seasons
|Story of Seasons|
Also known as: Bokujou Monogatari: Tsunagaru Shin Tenchi (JP)
Story of Seasons is the Harvest Moon game Natsume doesn't want you to know about.
An icon and splash screen are leftover from the 2014 E3 demo version.
A few UI graphics and a bottom screen map from the demo also remain in the final game.
Two heavily compressed templates also stuck around.
Clinic Event 2 General Store Event 2
Two placeholder lines for events.
Still in development.
A generic placeholder string.
|This needs some investigation.|
Discuss ideas and findings on the talk page.
Specifically: Clarify some things. And what about the Japanese release?
The European version has a few differences compared to the US release:
- The letter limit for the player's name was increased to 10.
- The Pearl Oyster had its category changed from Tools to Fish, and it can be stored in the Fridge.
- All Wines can not be drunk.
- Softshell Turtle had its storage area changed; it goes in the Storage instead of the Fridge.
- Turtle Stew was removed in Cooking Recipe Set 9.
- An NPC was renamed from Jack to Johnny. There are two NPCs named Jack in the US version, amusingly.
- The Variety Channel was removed.
|The Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons series|
|Nintendo 64||Harvest Moon 64|
|PlayStation||Harvest Moon: Back to Nature|
|Game Boy (Color)||Harvest Moon • Harvest Moon 2 • Harvest Moon 3|
|Game Boy Advance||Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town • Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town|
|GameCube||Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life • Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life|
|Wii||Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility • Harvest Moon: Animal Parade|
|Nintendo DS||Harvest Moon DS • Harvest Moon DS Cute|
|PlayStation Portable||Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley|
|Nintendo 3DS||Story of Seasons|
|Rune Factory spin-offs|
|Nintendo DS||Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon • Rune Factory 2 • Rune Factory 3|
|Nintendo 3DS||Rune Factory 4|