The Smurfs (Sega CD)
At the Infogrames logo, press and hold C, then B, then A. While still holding all these buttons, press Start to make some music play and confirm the code.
To access the menu, hold down the "run" button (whichever one is assigned), then press Start while in a level.
- EXIT - Exits, and resumes play if another level hasn't been selected (see below).
- TABLEAU - Select level.
For some reason, the regular debug menu has been simplified even further compared to its cartridge version counterpart, despite being unlocked exactly the same way.
Expanded Debug Menu
- PTS VIES - Set energy. Unlike the cartridge version, the energy value is not displayed, but it still works in this version.
- INFORMATION JEU - Shows the names of various people who were involved with the game's creation. This list is not the same as the end credits.
- INFO CARACTERES - VRAM viewer.
- JOYSTICK - Changes the controller presets.
- CPT ANIME - Since the running counter of the cartridge version is not displayed, this option is rendered useless in this version.
- RESET - Freezes the game.
The Smurfs series
|Sega Master System, Game Gear||The Smurfs • The Smurfs Travel the World (Prototype)|
|Genesis||The Smurfs • The Smurfs Travel the World|
|Sega CD||The Smurfs|
|Game Boy (Color)||The Smurfs • The Smurfs Travel the World • The Smurfs' Nightmare • The Adventures of the Smurfs|
|SNES||The Smurfs • The Smurfs Travel the World|
|DOS||The Smurfs • The Teletransport|
|PlayStation||The Smurfs • Racer!|
|Game Boy Advance||The Revenge of the Smurfs|
|Wii||The Smurfs Dance Party|
|Adobe Flash||The Smurfs & Co • The Smurfs and Co: Spellbound|
|Windows, Mac OS Classic||Die Schlümpfe retten Mutter Natur|