Ganbare Goemon: Toukai Douchuu Ooedo Tengurigaeshi no Maki
|Ganbare Goemon: Toukai Douchuu|
Ooedo Tengurigaeshi no Maki
Take the 3D-platformer experience from the first N64 game, and the PS2 game, with improved controls. Tack on useless touch screen controls and sumi-e graphics, and you get this nice DS Goemon game. To this date, this is the last Goemon title to be released - after the miserable attempt to retool the series into a XTREME DBZ ripoff, this entry is a return to form.
There's a whole lot more to cover than this.
Use the following Action Replay code to activate a functional debug screen. You can navigate it with the D-Pad, and confirm options with the A button.
Hold Select At Menus 94000130 FFFB0000 220F6DB8 00000008 220F6DC4 00000000 D2000000 00000000 During Gameplay, while Pausing (less stable) 94000130 FFFB0000 020F6DB8 00000008 D2000000 00000000
- GAME is pretty much a character and level select, which includes some unused areas.
- SAMPLE has the most interesting options (although some crash the game):
- TEST STAGE: You must already enter normal gameplay then quit back to the debug screen to make it work. It leads to a crudely modeled textureless test area with slopes, elevated climbable platforms, water surfaces and damaging floors.
- IMPACT: Loads a debug screen for Impact.
- BUSTUP VIEWER: Test character portraits during events. May freeze the game when selecting non-existing ones for a given character.
Similar to Super Mario 64, this game has a screen where you can drag a 3D Goemon's chins, though the feature is inaccessible during normal play. A certain value (?) needs to be changed from the Debug menu from 07 to 08, so that the textures will be loaded, or else you'll just have the model. You can see a working example of this face in this YouTube video.
Hold L+R, Then Press B 52008FC0 E0840100 94000130 FCFF0000 22008FC3 000000E2 D2000000 00000000 52008FC0 E2840100 94000130 FFFD0000 02008FC0 E2840F07 D2000000 00000000 52008FC0 E2840F07 94000130 FDFF0000 22008FC3 000000E0 D2000000 00000000 52008FC0 E0840F07 94000130 FEFF0000 02008FC0 E0840100 D2000000 00000000