If you've blocked our ad, please consider unblocking it.
We promise it isn't annoying. No flash, no sound, ever.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PlayStation Portable)
|Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
More info on the regional differences.
Released in 2005, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is the prequel to Grand Theft Auto III taking place in 1998 and starring Toni Cipriani. Though a fair number of content was scrapped, surprisingly, most of it can be accessed via trainers.
Replace these images as they are converted JPEGs.
- DeadDodo: The Dodo plane that is always in the air back in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is in this game. The DeadDodo is mentioned in handling file and and can be spawned with third-party trainers. However, simply spawning through it without further modifications will crash the game upon spawning.
- Toyota Supra: Interestingly, a Toyota Supra is listed in text files. It is unknown what its in game name would be (assuming it would be changed), although the previous game's Jester did resemble a Toyota Supra.
- Subaru Impreza WRX: Just as interesting, a Subaru Impreza WRX is also listed in text files. It is unknown if this would be its name if it made to the final, although the previous game's Sultan did resemble a Subaru Impreza.
- Dodo: Unlike the DeadDodo, this one will not crash the game upon spawning. However, it has no acceleration, making it undrivable.
- Hunter: The Hunter attack helicopter is in the game, but is never used. It can be spawned with trainers, with its weapons and everything else fully functional.
- RC Goblin: The little toy copter from Vice City was to return, but was cut. It can still be spawned with trainers, but a mod needs to be installed in order to control it.
- RC Raider: Another toy helicopter that was cut. It can still be obtained through trainers.
- VCN Maverick: No idea what it's doing in Liberty City, but it can be obtained with trainers. However, it has no acceleration, suggesting it never went any further than a concept.
- Bus: The Bus from Grand Theft Auto III was most likely mean to return. However, it was disabled for spawning and can now only be spawned via trainers.
Showcase The Weapon And Upload The Model From The Tear Gas.
- Tear Gas: Like most games From the Grand Theft Auto series Tear Gas is not available normally, but can be obtained through trainers.
Unused Coast Guard quotes
Rip and upload the sound files.
Police boats are in game, but never used by LCPD. However, unused quotes for the coast guard can be found in the files.
Most likely an early name for the Rampages or something completely different.
Seems to be all that remains of a cut RC Car mission.
ENGLISH.gxt/ST_ASSI/Assasination contracts complete
It seems that the assassination missions from Vice City were going to return at one point.
Early Mission Complete Theme
An early Mission Complete theme is present on the disc. It's a clip from the intro cutscene of the game, with the sound effects from the cutscene still there, hinting that it might just have been a placeholder.
Leftover title cards from Vice City, placeholder loading screens, PSP save background and unused screens for a TV newscast about the closing/opening of the bridges are present on the PS2 disc.
|This page or section needs more images. |
There's a whole lotta words here, but not enough pictures. Please fix this.
For the German version, many of the changes done were similar to that of Grand Theft Auto III. These include:
- Blood was removed, including bloodied tire tracks when driving over pedestrians.
- The ability to kick enemies when they are lying on the ground.
- The removal of headshots caused by the sniper rifle and katana.
- Pedestrians won't drop money when they are killed.
- The massacre minigame is removed.
- The statistic menu removes the body count numbers.
|The Grand Theft Auto series|
|Windows||Grand Theft Auto • Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 • Grand Theft Auto 2 • Grand Theft Auto III • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas • Grand Theft Auto IV • Grand Theft Auto V|
|Game Boy Advance||Grand Theft Auto Advance|
|PlayStation 2||Grand Theft Auto III • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|PlayStation Portable||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|PlayStation 3 / Xbox 360||Grand Theft Auto IV • Grand Theft Auto V|
|iOS / Android||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|