Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Game Boy Advance)
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire|
Released late in the Game Boy Advance's span, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the second to last Harry Potter game on the Game Boy Advance.
With the U.S. version, enter the following code on an Action Replay Version 3:
Then, pause the game and press L and R. The cursor will be brought one space below all the visible options. Simply scroll downwards to get to the game's many debugging options. This Action Replay code can be input through GameShark as well.
- D-Choose Room - Select a map
- D-Retry - Restarts the current map
- D-Texts - See all the text from the game
- D-Audio - Test the music in the game, although several spots lack any audio; The player can't get out of this without resetting.
- D-Complete - Gives the player all the cards in the Folio Universitas menu. It also raises the player's number of beans to 50000.
- D-Coordinates - Function unknown
- D-Collisions - Function unknown
- D-Font - View the game's font
- D-Tokens - Displays some variables; what exactly they mean is currently unknown. There are values for over 25,000 variables.
- D-Cutscenes - View the game's many cutscenes. Anything higher than 27 will cause the game to crash.
- D-Jap - Function unknown; Sends the player to the "Licensed by Nintendo" screen
While there are other options after these, they are more or less other text strings from the game.
YULE BALL EDITOR
This is a level in the level select menu. Upon selection, the game brings you to the Yule Ball game. The game then hangs at the Yule Ball background image. The pause menu is still accessible.
Within the block of text for spell names there are two unused strings.
Do Not Translate
Arresto Momento is a spell used in other Harry Potter games. It is used to slow down the speed of objects or people. This spell is completely unused. There may be graphics for it still within the ROM.
Aqua Eructo Duo
Arresto Momento Duo
Wingardium Leviosa Duo
There are secondary versions of almost all the spells in the game, including the unused Arresto Momento spell. Expelliarmus has no upgraded version.
These strings appear right after a "minigames" string in the texts log. They refer to some mini-games that remained exclusive to the Nintendo DS version, which was developed by the same company.
Bertie Bott's Bean Sorting
Wizard Sweet Sorting
An odd test room that features the background for the Yule Ball as the floor. There is no collision, so the player can run all over the map. When going towards the bottom of the screen, the purple ribbon overlay scrolls up to its position. When going towards the top of the map, the ribbon scrolls downwards.
A test room for Level 8. This room is about 3x3 screens in size. It's a large empty space with a grassy flooring.
|The Harry Potter series|
|Windows, Mac OS Classic, Mac OS X||The Sorcerer's Stone • The Chamber of Secrets|
|Windows||The Prisoner of Azkaban • LEGO Years 1-4 • LEGO Years 5-7|
|Wii||LEGO Years 1-4 • LEGO Years 5-7|
|PlayStation||The Sorcerer's Stone • The Chamber of Secrets|
|PlayStation 3||LEGO Years 1-4|
|PlayStation Portable||LEGO Years 1-4|
|Nintendo 3DS||LEGO Years 5-7|
|PlayStation Vita||LEGO Years 5-7|
|GameCube||The Sorcerer's Stone • The Chamber of Secrets|
|Game Boy Color||The Sorcerer's Stone • The Chamber of Secrets|
|Game Boy Advance||The Sorcerer's Stone • The Prisoner of Azkaban • The Goblet of Fire|