Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
|Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare|
Developers: High Moon Studios,
This game has unused items.
|This article has just been started and needs the article basics added.|
Help us out and
We got Exo-Suits now men, suit up, whether you like it or not, we are takin' to the skies.
Also be sure to pack your clown costume.
The RPG from Modern Warfare 3 can be used via a glitch on the mission "Throttle". It functions identically to the Modern Warfare 3 version, although it is missing sounds and certain animations.
A near-complete weapon that was showcased in pre-release footage. Cut for unknown reasons.
Srapped wonder weapon meant for zombies. Cut for being too overpowered.
The last generation versions of Advanced Warfare contain some differences from the normal version of the game.
- The game runs at 600P to ensure 60FPS gameplay.
- The only weapons added post-launch were the M1 Irons, AE4, and Ohm. As a result, the CEL-3 Cauterizer is exclusive to Exo Zombies.
- The only weapon variants added post-launch were for the AE4.
- The Trident Wonder Weapon is called KL-03 Trident.
- The killfeed font is different, and larger.
- A blur effect is displayed on top of the screen when first loading into a multiplayer match.
- There is a typo in the Xbox 360 version of the Abandon All Hope achievement
- Certain achievements were changed due to certain weapons or maps not being available.
|Achievement||360/PS3 Description||ONE/PS4 Description|
|Big Game||Kill Oz with a Lynx in Descent.||Kill Oz with a Blunderbuss in Descent.|
|Abandon All Hope||Rescue 4 survivor's in a single game in Infection.||Rescue 4 survivors in a single game in Infection.|
|Trick Shot||Kill 100 enemies behind you with the KL03-Trident in Descent.||Kill 100 enemies behind you with the KL03-Trident|