Good Articles are a level below featured articles, but still worthy of recognition for the work gone into the page. Good articles are:
- Well written:
- the prose is clear, concise, and understandable to an appropriately broad audience; spelling and grammar are correct; and
- it complies with the editing guidelines.
- Compact: pages are kept concise, with large topics moved to subpages.
- Comprehensive: the topics the page currently covers are fully covered.
- Neutral: it represents viewpoints fairly and without editorial bias.
- Stable: it does not change frequently because of an ongoing edit war or content dispute.
Note that being in this category does not necessarily mean that a page is final, and may still have todos.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Good main articles (12)
Pages in category "Good articles"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.