Crash Nitro Kart (Game Boy Advance)
|Crash Nitro Kart|
Also known as: Crash Bandicoot: Bakusou! Nitro Kart (JP)
This game has regional differences.
Some unused music exists within the game files. Rip and upload those songs.
Crash Nitro Kart on Game Boy Advance plays like Mario Kart: Super Circuit with the attributes of a Crash kart racer. It's notable for being the only version of Nitro Kart to have Spyro as a playable character.
Many characters have different voice lines in the Japanese version. Rip and upload the differing voice lines from the Japanese and international versions.
Just like the console versions, the main theme differs between regions. The international version uses cartoonish music, the Japanese version uses Hideo Suwa - "Cracra Baban".
The copyright screen is different between regions, both in text and font.
Both the developer logo and title screen are animated in the international version, while the Japanese version uses still images instead.
As expected, the TNT crates are labelled with a bomb icon.
Rip and upload the songs which differ between the Japanese and international versions. Also check if the full songs are still present within the international version's files.
- In-game music is properly looped in the Japanese version, resulting in numerous songs being longer than in other versions.
- On the high scores menu, a web URL is present with a special code for each level, likely used for player leaderboards.
- Pages missing developer references
- Games developed by Vicarious Visions
- Pages missing publisher references
- Games published by Universal Interactive Studios
- Games published by Konami
- Game Boy Advance games
- Pages missing date references
- Games released in 2003
- Games with regional differences
- To do
- Crash Bandicoot series
Cleanup > Pages missing date references
Cleanup > Pages missing developer references
Cleanup > Pages missing publisher references
Cleanup > To do
Games > Games by content > Games with regional differences
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Activision Blizzard > Games developed by Activision > Games developed by Vicarious Visions
Games > Games by platform > Game Boy Advance games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Konami
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Universal Interactive > Games published by Universal Interactive Studios
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 2003
Games > Games by series > Crash Bandicoot series