Deus Ex audio
(even don't know is there any sense to write it because users usually never check talk pages, but anyway) Hi, Deus Ex investigator! Just interested about these unused patterns in .UMX files you found. Can you tell me what software did you use and what exactly you did for this?
- Heeey, you answered this question in my talk page almost immediately, so no need to answer this again (especially in my main page). Thanks for that anyway, it's very kind.
hey, thanks for the help on the minecraft pages! it always makes me happy when people pay attention to the pages i worked on :D
Just wanna say… you're rad for making that work. I can't imagine it's terribly useful, but there are a handful of Proto articles (exactly 10, as of this comment!) that have notes pages. Thank you so much for adding that functionality~! I hope it wasn't difficult.
Translation Mark Requests
Hate to keep doing this to you and CounterDiving but I'm working my way through everything and I'd like to seeeeee a few things get marked. I asked Counter and I think they just forgot about the request partway through or got busy or w/e, which is fine. I know I'm asking for a lot so no rush on any of this! I thank you in advance for it. (and if you want me to stop bothering y'all with requests maybe there'd be a way to allow me to mark pages?) -- Luna (talk) 20:26, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry to double message but I was going to tackle Animal Crossing but it's currently marked version is quite old... Could that get fixed too? -- Luna (talk) 21:15, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
"Resident Evil" translation mark requests
Hi, I've translated three Resident Evil pages into French lately and I'd like to keep going with this franchise with a new batch of pages, could you mark the following ones for translation whenever you have some free time?
- Prerelease:Resident Evil (PlayStation)
- Proto:Resident Evil (PlayStation)
- Proto:Resident Evil (PlayStation)/August 4, 1995 Prototype
- Resident Evil (PlayStation)/Unused Backgrounds
- Resident Evil (PlayStation)/Rooms Differences
I'd like to know the reason for deleting the following two files of mine. I don't get why they were removed as they are direct rips from the game uploaded properly. File:PLACEHOLDER DECOY NXG-LEGOHOBBITPC.png File:PLACEHOLDER_CORRECT_NXG-LEGOHOBBITPC.png Teh supar hackr (talk) 06:33, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
- They weren't being used on any page. I've been cleaning up the 13,000 unused files on the site and those two hadn't been put on a page in 2 years. If you want to put them on something I can undelete them. --Hawk (talk) 10:01, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
Hi there. I noticed that you removed the featured tag from Yume Nikki's article, but there wasn't any explanation why. Is there a specific reason why this article shouldn't be featured? A lot of work was put into documenting the game and its earlier versions that Team #LaInvestigaciónYN recovered, to say nothing of the effort it took to get ahold of the earlier versions to begin with, since they were considered lost media. I politely ask that this decision be reconsidered, but I do understand if there is a certain reason why it should no longer be featured. Thank you for your time and consideration. --Dasutein (talk) 21:15, 25 April 2022 (UTC)
- The featured tag was removed entirely because it was discovered that it was suggested by a user in July 2019 and then they decided to add the tag themselves a month later without any admin input. The staff didn't feel it fair for an article to remain featured without approval and was removed for that reason, same with Fire Emblem: Three Houses three days ago. Suggestions for featured articles can be placed here, but considering the game recently being removed it might not be approved for a while, nothing personal against the game or the article's contents, just the situation. --Hawk (talk) 22:03, 25 April 2022 (UTC)
- I appreciate the explanation. I'm surprised that it remained featured for almost three years! I was under the impression that maybe it had been approved, which is why I made the Featured Blurb page for it well after it was given the featured tag. Still, I completely understand the situation, and there's no hard feelings. Even if it's not featured, the documentation is still there, and that's what matters more. --Dasutein (talk) 13:33, 26 April 2022 (UTC)
Command & Conquer: Generals
I need your help splitting Development:Command & Conquer: Generals into two sub-articles, one for the prototype and the other for the multiplayer sneak peak.
There's load of unused content in the sneak peak and I can't document anything without cluttering things up. Sgt.McHale 10:56, 10 August 2022 (UTC)