Category:Atari ST games
The Atari ST was Atari's answer to the Amiga and the Macintosh. It came with the GEMS OS and had success in some markets. While technically inferior to the Amiga, it also had several features such as high-resolution monochrome monitor support and built-in MIDI ports that made it appealing to certain industries. It was fairly successful, only being dropped in 1993 so Atari could focus on the Jaguar.
Pages in category "Atari ST games"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- SDI: Strategic Defense Initiative (Atari ST)
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)/en
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)/it
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)/ja
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)/ko
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)/pl
- Sorcery+ (Atari ST)/pt-br
- Space Harrier II (Atari ST)
- Space Quest III: The Pirates of Pestulon
- Space Quest: Chapter I - The Sarien Encounter (1986)
- Starglider (Atari ST)
- Stone Age (Amiga, Atari ST)
- SunDog: Frozen Legacy (Atari ST)