Proto:Dragon Ball: The Breakers
This page details one or more prototype versions of Dragon Ball: The Breakers.
|Dragon Ball: The Breakers
This game has a prototype article
|This game is still under active development.
Be aware that any unused content you find may become used or removed in the future. Please only add things to the article that are unlikely to ever be used, or went unused for some time. If they do get used, please remove them from the page and specify in the edit summary!
|This article is a work in progress.
...Well, all the articles here are, in a way. But this one moreso, and the article may contain incomplete information and editor's notes.
A few things.
DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS is an online asymmetrical action game in which a band of seven everyday humans tries to survive the Raider (a classic DRAGON BALL rival such as Cell and Frieza) who will hunt them down and evolve during the game into an unstoppable force. As of current, the files shown are from its closed beta demo and will be released in 2022.
The page should be updated whenever the final game comes out
There are some textures that refer to different raiders and character transformations.
- There is a Kid Buu texture within the files which proves he will be a raider in the final game.
- There are Multiple Files referencing to character transformations into Cell Saga Vegeta, Android Saga Future Trunks, Cell Saga Gohan, and Super Saiyan in the files.
Other Unused Textures
Dragon Ball Formers
- Within the files of the game, there apparently are a few placeholder names for the game including Dragon Ball Formers (misspelled as Doragonball Formers) and Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Other Unused Content
- One of the materials in the files is named Mouth_CellJr.BiFMat, implying they'll be in the game.
- Many .scd (physics) files refer to known and unknown characters that aren't in the game currently. These include the following character, who may possibly appear in the future:
Bardock Bojack Beerus BRB (Unknown at the moment) Broly (Z & Super) Cabba Champa Dabura Demigra Fu Android 13 Android 16 Android 17 (Possibly both a Survivor and raider as the .scd references a gun.) Android 18 G20 (Most likely referring to Dr. Gero, or Android 20.) GGF (Unknown at the moment) Goku (Super Saiyan Blue & Ultra Instinct) Gogeta (Super Saiyan [Z], Super Saiyan 4 [GT], and Super Saiyan Blue [Super] Gohan (Child & Adult) Goku Black (Base & Rose) The Ginyu Force Goten Gotenks Hit Krillin Nappa Great Ape Vegeta Pan [GT] Hercule Tapion TT1 (Unknown) Videl Vegito Whis Zarbon Zamasu
- Some .aabl files show that Zarbon, Yamu, and Dodoria will be added to the game.