Super Puyo Puyo
|Super Puyo Puyo|
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Explain any of this.
Hold A + B + X + Y on controller 2 when turning on the game to expand the options menu and unlock an additional Zusin option and "Special Custom" menu.
Using the Pro Action Replay (PAR) code 80FFF002 will unlock the above and add even more options to the Special Custom menu.
- Fall Puyo: How many Puyo fall on delete Puyo.
- Mode: Exit option menu with hold L, to go to selected game mode.
- Stage: Level select.
- CPU Player: Choose AI type for the demonstration and Mode menu.
- Time Disp: Display CPU meter on-screen.
- Link Volm: Number of connected Puyo needed to clear them from the board.
- Hard: If set to Special, then instead of normal garbage Puyo, the game will drop a blue devil-shaped garbage puyo that requires two clears — like Rule Henka in Puyo Puyo Tsuu and the Hard Puyo of Sega's localized games.
- Sousai: The offset rule, known to be introduced in Puyo Puyo Tsuu (released the following year)! Or at least an incomplete version of the rule: right now (in the revision 0 ROM) it only seems to take away garbage from your side but not transfer it to the other side.
- Price: Same as Fall Puyo menu, but it has more details.
- Ojama Score: When delete garbage Puyo, add score value.
- Hi Speed: Not working?
Freeze Frame Mode
The code 80FFF101 lets you temporarily freeze the game by pressing Select on either controller.