Super Puyo Puyo Tsuu
|Super Puyo Puyo Tsuu|
This game has hidden developer credits.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue this article?
This isn't Puyo Puyo TSUU, this is SUPER Puyo Puyo TSUU! Say hello to a glorious 4 player mode, and character intros!
Under the options menu, go to "Game Mode", then leave "Exit Game Mode" selected. After several seconds, some additional dialogue will appear:
Afterwards, return to the previous menu and the "Custom" menu will now be available.
- WATCH: If set to ON, going into any mode will use the CPU players selected.
- COLOR MINUSS: Setting this to any number other than 0 will reduce the kinds of Puyos available.
- HUMAN VOLM: This sets the amount of human players. For example, setting it to 1 allows you to play against the CPU in multiplayer modes by yourself, while setting it to 0 will make every player a CPU player.
- CPU 1-4: These settings determine the AI that the CPU players will use.
Use the Pro Action Replay (PAR) code 80FFF002 to add an additional "Special Custom" menu.
Freeze Frame Mode
The code 80FFF101 lets you temporarily freeze the game by pressing Select on either controller.
Throughout the game's ROM data are several dates alongside a credit. "TAKEUCHI" is Shouji Takeuchi, who is credited in the game's staff roll for Sub-Programming.
TAKEUCHI 1995.09.26 (^^;)MSG00
TAKEUCHI 1995.09.15 (^^;)SPTBL_T
- Pages missing developer references
- Games developed by Compile
- Pages missing publisher references
- Games published by Compile
- SNES games
- Pages missing date references
- Games released in 1995
- Games with hidden developer credits
- Games with hidden development-related text
- Games with debugging functions
- Puyo Puyo series
Cleanup > Pages missing date references
Cleanup > Pages missing developer references
Cleanup > Pages missing publisher references
Cleanup > Stubs
Games > Games by content > Games with debugging functions
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden developer credits
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden development-related text
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Compile
Games > Games by platform > SNES games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Compile
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 1995
Games > Games by series > Puyo Puyo series