Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu
|Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu|
|This page sucks.|
If you could make it suck less, that would be awesome.
Specifically: Lots of content lifted directly from this site. Please rewrite the plagiarized sections and give proper credit.
Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Genealogy of the Holy War) was the second Fire Emblem game for the Super Famicom, set somewhere else but in the same timeline as the previous games. It provides some twists on the standard gameplay formula of the series.
There are five unused Soldier classes in the game, which may have been replaced with the different armored units.
- Sword Soldier
- Spear Soldier
- Axe Soldier
The Archer class was later replaced with the Bow Fighter class. Both the Soldier and Spear Soldier classes use a portrait which isn't used in the final game.
- Charm Staff: It seems to be a status affecting staff like Sleep, Silence and Berserk. It crashes the game when used.
- Thief Staff: Steals gold from enemies. It only works with map animations off, as it will crash the game with them on. It reappears in Thracia 776, where it's one of Tina's personal staves.
While never appearing as class or personal skills, these skills are fully functional, complete with icons. However, they have glitchy descriptions.
- Return: Same effect as the Return Ring, which allows the user to warp to the main castle when used.
- Recover: Same effect as the Recover Ring, which restores all HP at the beginning of the turn.
- Re-Move: Same effect as the Knight Ring, which allows the user to continue to move after performing an action.
- Holy Sword: Has a chance of increasing damage by 20 or decreasing damage taken by 20.
- Darkness Sword: Has a chance of multiplying damage dealt by 1, 2, or 3 or decreasing damage taken by 20.
The Fire Emblem series
|NES||Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light • Gaiden|
|SNES||Monshou no Nazo • Seisen no Keifu • Thracia 776|
|Game Boy Advance||Fuuin no Tsurugi • Fire Emblem (Prototypes) • The Sacred Stones (Prototype)|
|GameCube||Path of Radiance|
|Nintendo DS||Shadow Dragon • Shin Monshou no Nazo|
|Nintendo 3DS||Awakening • Fates • Echoes: Shadows of Valentia|
|Wii U||Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE|
|Nintendo Switch||Warriors • Three Houses|
|PlayStation||Tear Ring Saga (Prototype)|