Mortal Kombat II (Genesis)
|Mortal Kombat II|
Mortal Kombat II: they just keep killing each other!
Two odd tracks are not used anywhere, and it's not clear where they would even fit.
Sound ID 6B.
Sound ID 88.
Enter the Options menu and highlight "DONE!", then press Left, Down, Left, Right, Down, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right. If done correctly, a new option called "Test Modes" will appear, which lets you modify several game settings. (Amusingly, this will also change the pop-up picture of Dan "Toasty" Forden into a crude, child-like drawing.)
- No Damage to P1 / P2 - Self explanatory.
- 1 Hit Kills P1 / P2 - Self explanatory.
- Free Play - Unlimited continues.
- Background - Allows you to choose what stage you fight in.
- Battleplan - Lets you choose what stage to begin in. 2 to 11 are normal fights, 13 is Shang Tsung, 14 is Kintaro, and 15 is Shao Kahn. You cannot select stage 12.
- Soak Test - Makes the game run matches against itself until you press Start, which takes you back to the main menu.
- Fatalities, Friendship, Babalities - You can only choose one of these three options. This makes the CPU opponent perform whichever you chose once s/he wins.
- Oooh, Nasty! - Allows the player to perform a "Fergality": in The Armory (Background 06), win as Rayden, then press Back, Back, Back, Block instead of a normal Fatality. This will transform the opponent into a smoking character with the head of Fergus McGovern, founder and former CEO of Probe Entertainment. Enabling this option will also cause the CPU opponent to perform Stage Fatalities (Dead Pool, Kombat Tomb, and The Pit II).
|Fergality!||Alternate "Toasty!" Head|
countl battleplan_y do_fade_one_pal clear_all_working_pal p_id text_x raiden_ai jyw_oldsl ccw_bchar decoy_scroll_off wins2_vdp act_2nd_knee act_scissor act_hh_sd text_y jyw_olds2 working_pal test_border mz_out act_fk_sd text_buffer b_nodamagep1 p1_char l_hk p1_cursor fxt_st