Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Nintendo 64)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mortal Kombat Trilogy|
This game has a prototype article
This game has a prerelease article
The goriest soap opera in the world does a best-of for the 32- and 64-bit era! Pity it was so broken gameplay-wise.
The USA version has three revisions, check for any revisional differences.
A few unused strings of text remain in the ROM.
- BOON WINS - Yet another little joke from our resident programmers!
- GORO TRANSFORMATION ACTIVATED - Probably a red herring based on the "JOHNNY CAGE TRANSFORMATION ACTIVATED" text from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
- KINTARO TRANSFORMATION ACTIVATED - Same as above. Both Goro and Kintaro are nowhere to be found in the N64 version, but are playable in the PlayStation version.
- HYPER FATALITY - Another red herring from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
- 1 HIT DEATHS - Referenced in the "Secrets of Kombat" treasure, this option does not appear in the cheat menu at all. However, its text still remains with the other cheat menu options. This possibly would have gone with the Red "?" menu. No idea if this still exists, but if it does, it probably does what it says.