Ys: Ancient Ys Vanished (Sharp X68000)
|...But what does it mean?|
This game has text or audio that needs to be translated. If you are fluent with this language, please read our translation guidelines and then
|Ys: Ancient Ys Vanished|
The SHARP X68000 version of Ancient Ys Vanished took a very different approach to remaking the game: Everything but the final tower was re-worked in some way, the shop 'portraits' were given a sense of realism that border-lined on creepy and Adol's sprite reflects what he is actually wearing. They also inverted the monster:boss difficulty, making bosses easy and regular monsters less so.
Unused Music Test
On DISK 0' is a program called gsd.x (GAME-SOUND-DRIVER) which can be used to play through all the music and sound made for the game. To access this feature, you need to:
- Boot to A> using the Human68k System Disk.
- At the A> type in "gsd ysmusic.dat yspcm.dat" to load the files required.
- After it finished loading, type in "gsd" again to bring up the sound test.
- Enter in a number and RETURN to exit.
- Tracks 1-15, 17 & 18, 20, 22 & 33-54 work.
- #22: Rest in Peace (Harmonica Ver.)