Angry Birds Seasons
|Angry Birds Seasons|
Just like Classic, older versions can contain developer scripts, doc Android 6.6.2's.
Originally known as Angry Birds Halloween, Angry Birds Seasons basically takes the formula of the original game but gives each of the chapters the theme of a particular holiday or, of course, season. The game was also included in Angry Birds Trilogy on consoles and the 3DS.
1. Poached Eggs 2. Mighty Hoax 3. Danger Above 4. The Big Setup
Leftover text from Angry Birds.
Enable vibration? Vibra: ON Vibra: OFF Vibra
Leftover text from the iOS and Android versions.
Angry Birds Seasons HD Free Angry Birds Seasons HD Angry Birds Seasons Free
Leftover text from the iOS versions.
Remnants of an internal level editor?
Just like past Angry Birds games built with Lua, debugging functions are mentioned in certain Lua scripts and some are named that way.
Debugging Info in Credits
Like almost any Angry Birds game built with Lua, the credits page often shows debugging info: the Cloud data URL is shown as well as the customerString.
Test the cheat keys on PC.
If developer cheats are on in build settings, it will be possible to use developer cheats, there's also key-based cheats and this game has a LOT:
- Cheat FTE!: ? Flags you as a cheater in Pig Challenge?
- Facebook Login Details: Shows whether you are logged or not and what account name if so with Logged in as: XXX X. (full first name and first letter of last) as a sample, in the top right corner.
- Empty buttons: Gives the user the purchase without actual payment, this appears on Special Offers, Shockwave+Telebird page, Powerup page in the corners and Mighty Eagle page in the middle.
- Downgrade: Allows the user to downgrade Shockwave or Telebird by one level.
- Empty button: Gives the user all hats for each bird for the collection for the session, can toggle back to legal ownership by current save data.
- Empty buttons: Grants the user the challenge to be successful without any proper actions.
- Empty buttons: Grants the user the episode challenge to be successful without any proper actions.
- Empty button 1: Grants the user 5000 coins (top left corner of popup and removes ADS?).
- Empty button 2: Grants the user the opportunity to get the free Sling Scope for 10 min by watching an AD (bottom middle), a popup for the offer of activating the Sling Scope for 10 minutes for an AD watched is called and clicking ACTIVATE! displays a message going by: No videos available!!! Since this is a cheat build, will enable Sling Scope offer anyways. if no ads are present, otherwise forces an AD to be watched for one.
- Instant Win: Touching the bottom left corner (even if the powerup icon is overtop) multiple times will instantly beat the level with approximately the amount for a 3-star score.
- AD watch simulation: Allows the user to simulate watching ADs offline or when none are present while not actually watching one and immediately getting the rewards.
- All levels unlocked (no golden eggs): Unlocks all levels on every boot, for a session, not a save.
- Call debug console: If the game is responding, it's possible to call the debug console. Touching near the bottom right corner two times will call it, scrolling is still buggy like the PC version and scrolling to an empty area will crash the game.
There is in gamelogic.lua and debugUtils.lua file located only scripts or scripts_common folders? add them.
- C = Simulates a three star completion, ignoring the current score and using a predetermined score, the same way for using it on mobile releases (Left corner multi click) is also a method to load on the PC version.
- PgUp = Previous level.
- PgDown = Next level, ignores level lock restrictions.
- Backspace-Q/W/E/R/T/Y/U = Crashes the game, attempts to call powerup bundles while PC version doesn't enable them or have the files.
- Ctrl-Alt-# = "#" can be 1 (English), 2 (French), 3 (Italian), 4 (German), 5 (Spanish), 6 (Chinese), 7 (Taiwanese), 8 (Japanese), 9 (Portuguese) or 0 (Polish). Attempts to change the text locale, setting an unexisting locale other than Japanese or English crashes the game...
- S = Toggle sounds on or off.
- Ctrl-F5 = Attempts to create an Lua file containing the layout of a screen, crashes due to the folder layouts in the game data directory does not exist, manually creating it fixes the function to make a plaintext file.
- Shift-F12: Toggles mouse cursor visibility.
- Shift-C: Enables IAPs (doesn't work).
- Shift-Z: Powerup bundle reward (Crashes due to power-up is disabled).
- Shift-X: Powerup slot machine (Crashes due to power-up is disabled).
- F: Toggles visibility of the FPS and memory display.
The "Wilhelm Scream", with an echo.
- Logs from mobile and 2.2.0-4.1.0 version are not included
Unknown release of PC version as Nokia (Known image were cropped as HD splashes).
This official build was released by Rovio after the Coming Soon! sign was removed.
Improved quality of sounds and music.
There's a call for loading the level editor (1.1.0-1.2.1 still loads non-empty levels after encrypted and/or compiled lua but 2.5.0 and 4.1.0 still work), but 1.3.0-2.4.1 levels was empty after encrypted and/or compiled lua, the original files aren't present on public releases of v2.5.0+
The Angry Birds series
|iOS||Angry Birds • Epic • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Football! • Go!|
|Android||Angry Birds • Epic • Seasons • Space • Rio • Star Wars • Star Wars II • Stella • Transformers • Fight! • 2 • Go! • Friends • Football! • Bad Piggies|
|Windows||Angry Birds • Seasons • Space • Rio • Friends • Star Wars • Bad Piggies|
|HTML5||Chrome • Pistachios|
|Mac OS X||Seasons • Space • Star Wars|
|Adobe Flash||Breakfast • Ultrabook • Friends • Vuela Tazos • Heikki • Lotus F1 Team|