Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS
|Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS|
This game has debugging material.
|This page is rather stubbly and could use some expansion.|
Are you a bad enough dude to
Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS is among the more "expert" versions of Tetris, well known for both its word salad of a title and its shameless, sadistic cruelty on harder settings.
This delicious word salad of a game title has a debug mode, enabled by the following button code: (Player 1) C, C, A, C, (Player 2) A, A, C, A, (Player 1) B, B, (Player 2) B, B, C, (Player 1) A, C, (Player 2) C. Alternatively, it can be enabled by setting RAM address $607CF0C to 01.
Codes are a mix of Start and a direction.
- Start: Toggles the M-roll between invisible and visible. This overrides other codes during the M-roll.
- Start + Down: Locks drop speed at 1/4 G.
- Start + Right: Increases your current level by 100, but game logic drops it back to _99 after the piece locks (functionally, jumps to level 99 of the current section).
- Start + Up: Sets all M-roll flags, sets your grade to S9, and changes your level to 899.
- Start + Left: Sets your grade to S8 and changes your level to 899.